Get Any Mini Split installed by a Licensed Contractor
Purchase this option and a California Licensed Contractor C-20 will coordinate with you the installation of your new B Air Ductless System. This is a professional licensed and bonded contractor that will assess the installation location and suggest options for you. This Basic Installation includes the following:
- Mount and Secure the Air Handler Wall Bracket
- Mount the Air Handler Securely onto the Wall Bracket
- Drill and Seal the 2″ inch Hole for the Exterior Conduit lines (electrical, refrigerant line, condensation line)
- 13 ft of Copper Refrigerant Lineset between the interior and exterior units
- 13 ft Maximum Electrical Connection from the Main Breaker Panel with New Electrical Breaker
- Electrical Disconnect Box
- Plastic Condensor Pad for Exterior unit
- 1 Year Labor Warranty by installing Contractor
Because every installation is different and location preference may change once you speak with the Contractor any additional work will be discussed at time of installation. But this Basic Installation should cover most installation scenarios within these links.
*ANY ADDITIONAL LENGTHS OR REFRIGERANT CHARGE WILL BE QUOTED AT THE JOB SITE BY INSTALLING CONTRACTOR.