If you would like to purchase 5+ units please use the order form below. If you are not an HVAC licensed professional, click here to view our products.
This form is for Contractors who wish to buy wholesale at factory direct pricing for a minimum order of 10 systems in any combination.
Authorized Dealers are professional licensed C-20 HVAC contractors that have a solid reputation and can be trusted to provide the utmost in quality installation, have the technical knowledge and expertise that are well above those that are not certified by B Air Conditioning systems. If you are interested in providing a reliable, energy efficient, quiet, stylish product to your customers, contact us today at email@example.com
BECOME A DEALER NOW
Many states require that air conditioning systems and equipment be installaed only by professionals that have undergone years of field and technical training and that have obtained a classification of C-20 Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning license. B Air identifies only the best contracting companies in the Regions it serves to install and maintain our products. This will ensure that your B Air Conditioners are installed properly and will give customers years of comfort and energy savings.
st B Air is a division of Becerril Group which has been in the air conditioning industry for over 66 years. Our experience and financial resources gives you the peace of mind that we will stand behind our products 100%. We understand your customers are relying on the products you install. We have parts readily available to get repairs done fast and get your customers comfortable again.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Willing to grow their business in this Mini Split niche
- Want to provide a solid reputable, reliable, ductless product solution
- Are committed to providing an Energy Efficient and GREEN product line
- Employ a Drug Free Work environment
- Are Reputable in their community
- Have the infrastructure to support increased sales of Ductless Mini Split products
- Enforce Safe Work & Installation Practices
- Hold valid EPA Refrigerant licenses
- Valid Workman’s Compensation Insurance
- Licensed & Bonded
- Good Standing with the Contractor’s State License Board
- Valid City Business License
- Strong Financial Reputation
- Have at least $1,000,000 in Aggregate and Liability Insurance to protect its customers